thought I would entertain you a bit with my personal list:
10 things you ought to know about Japan
1. The toilet seats are heated
2. The water spout above the toilet is safe... to wash your hands, only.
3. Always, always know who is older than you in any procession
4. Kawie and kwie don't mean the same thing. The first is cute, the second is SCARY.
5. Hospitable is second nature to them
6. Expect to be stared at
7. Dirt and dirtiness is unacceptable
8. Yes, when shaking hands they may just be trying to see how big your hand is compared to theirs
9. If your average height in America your a giant in Japan
10. if your a GIANT at home-- watch your HEAD!
Go TOYOTA! Enjoy!